mini mixtapes

songs i could die to :
dry hump // mr twin sister
lavender blood // fox academy
lime tree // bright eyes
between the bars // elliot smith
hollow body // pity sex

to be listened to while the windows are rolled down :
the honest truth // typhoon
zorbing // stornoway
two // the antlers
fred astaire // san cisco
lost that easy // cold war kids

for when i have tired eyes :
milk thistle // conor oberst
draw your swords // angus stone
epilogue // the antlers
lying to you // keaton henson
don't wanna be your girl // wet

"good god that girl's got groovy tunes":
you're not good enough // blood orange
sex karma // of montreal
more to love // minnutes
uncle ace // blood orange
multi love // unknown mortal orchestra

favorite songs of the people i love :
butch // saint motel
across the universe // the beatles
brooklyn baby // lana del rey
you oughta know // alanis morissette
roxanne / the police



Comments

  1. I love the playlist names

    Also you know Cold War Kids I l love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to Brooklyn Baby right now.

    You make me want to come up with better playlist titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the first one said dry hump my twin sister and I thought gross why yuck but it still is weird with mr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually made a real mix tape on a real tape just ask megan running and my mom came in and told me to make my bed and ruined it so yah pre-CD struggles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment