teeny tiny excerpts from my diary

january :
"but still, i just haven't found my home"

february :
"maybe it's just the campfire smoke"

march :
"dear god, do you have a plan for me ?"
&
""i have no faith but it's all i want""

april :
"the most beautiful thing happened today"

may :
"i'm in love with 2002 you"
&
"pretty curved bones"
&
"i'm bored of myself"

june :
"holden's sunflower is growing. it's almost the size of my head & each yellow petal is the length of his little arms. we buried the seed in the same sand we built sandcastles in. what a beautiful little boy"

july :
"i was in the bed of eli's pick up truck & i was so happy i wouldn't have cared if i had died right then"

august :
"oh my god he winked at me"

september :
"wtf am i in love ?"
&
"ummm i don't think i am in love anymore"

october :
"blue sweaters & freckled arms & knobby knees & milk skin"

november :
"people are pesticides"

december :
"i think i am happy"
&
"the world seems warm"
&
"sometimes when i close my eyes i see the color yellow & i know i have found my home"



my ( very fitting ) journal
( i don't write every day, just when i feel like i have something to say )

Comments

Post a Comment