& this is not a poem

my name is rachel
& most of my friends call me rach
& i'll cry if you touch my neck
& i love popping bubblegum
& sometimes i drink grape soda
& i actually like being alone
& the bank tellers laugh when they see my account balance
& i think smoking is kinda sexy
& when i'm nervous i can't stop talking
& i blush super easily
& taking a five hour bath is a regular occurrence
& my parents yell at me because my headphones are always in
& i think i would say "i love you" way too early in a relationship
& the heat is always on in my car because i never can get warm
& i've pressed the publish button twenty six times
& the revert to draft button seven times
& it will probably be eight times after i get credit for this post


( & i will see you tomorrow in class )





Comments

  1. i loved this.i love your blog! cant wait to get to know you better

    ReplyDelete
  2. you write about the big things and the small things like no one else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also,

    I left your blog open while I read other blogs so I could listen to your music

    and anthems for a seventeen year old girl is playing now

    and it's making everything make sense

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and then when i hit submit the stupid music player refreshed so now it's an ad before the lime tree and i'm pissed

      i'm done with blogging

      i'm going to sleep

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of an '&' format, really cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. "& the heat is always on in my car because i never can get warm"
    I love this line lots. Rachel is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment